Sunday, November 25, 2007

More on the exploding head

Bizarrely, it seems this post-coital headache is not uncommon. Who knew? They call it... postcoital headache, among other things. Check out this link for some information on it - http://headaches.about.com/cs/triggers/a/ha_orgasm.htm

So that link says you can have headaches from sex. But to check the diagnosis, they need to do CT scans, MRIs and MRAs. To check if you're getting a headache from having sex. Seems to me the easier option would be to ask, "Are you getting this headache when you have sex?" I should be a doctor - I could save you thousands. If anyone has any health-related questions, just ask here and I'll sort you out in no time.

On this sex/headache thing, my theory is that someone has deemed us unfit for breeding and has installed this as a safeguard against reproduction. Well, joke's on them - I've already reproduced.

No comments: