Friday, March 14, 2008

Settling into the new routine


Spending a whole week being pissed off is tiring. Like, really tiring. It has just worn me out.

It's not good for me and it's not good for anyone around me. But you get to a point where you fully absorb your rage into your system and what comes out is apathy.

I'm just too tired. So very tired.

At least it's Friday. Hoping for a nice relaxing weekend doing mostly nothing at all. That sounds good.

Oh, I've just noticed there's a word missing from that image above. I'd fix it, well, there's the apathy...

2 comments:

Andy Latham said...

I feel like I'm in a similar situation, although mine is more down to a dissatisfaction with my job. It has turned me into a lazy bum at work!

Bitter Animator said...

I've been there, Andy, and it's not easy. I'd say try to focus on what you're doing with your portfolio. See your job as simply a means of paying your bills while you get that together. If there's anything programme-wise you can learn in work, do. And bring a sketchpad or notebook to work so you can doodle or plan stuff out whenever you get a chance.

Hopefully you'll get that portfolio together and will be able to move on.