Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So I'm back at work. That's nice, eh?

I hate being sick.
I hate that I'm in the place the sickness came from.
I hate that people are 'encouraged' to come in and infect others.
I hate that I wanted to get in here as quick as possible this morning.
I hate that I can't get a straight night's sleep at home.
I hate that I don't have a peaceful place to go to.
I hate that crap going down from my nose into the back of my throat.
I hate that I can't stand up without feeling dizzy.
I hate bagpipes.
I hate that I no longer feel in control of my life.
I hate that, if I made a list of things I don't hate, it would be a much smaller list.
I hate that I take a grand total of about three sick days in an entire year and yet they have the balls to email me work stuff while I'm out.
I hate that I still haven't got any Christmas shopping done.
I hate that my life feels like absolute hell right now.
And I hate that it's not going to get better any time soon.

3 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

I hate bus drivers and policemen.

But that's a topic for when you're feeling better.

allen mez said...

Yeah. Funny stuff man. Great style too.

Martin Gamache said...

Well you know...

You should look at the briiight side of life

(whistling)

Briiight side of life

(whistling)

(From Python's Life of Brian)

Take care